Contact us for a free copy of "Beyond the Basics: Independent Consulting for the Experienced Consultant"
Looking for a few good marketers...
Peninsula Strategies is growing and seeks team members with all types of marketing and strategy skills. To Join Our Team, go to Contact Us section!
Robbie’s influence on Speck Design is invaluable, and we feel very lucky to have found her.
Elisa Jagerson - CEO
Our industry association retained Peninsula Strategies to identify growth opportunities in the performance bicycle industry, and boy did they deliver.
John Nedeau - VP, Sales
Robbie brings a range of marketing skills from big and small companies alike which we found invaluable at a startup.
Rajesh Ram - Vice President, Product Management
We focus on results in everything we do. Before we ever even take on a project, we work with our clients to reach agreement on project objectives, metrics and on what value we can create for the company. We want to be sure that the work we do gets our client to the next level. Many consultants focus on solving a problem. We focus on improving the client’s condition—in measurable ways.
When the client is a Potential Investor
- Auditing a business plan and provide an objective third party review
- Conducting thorough due diligence of existing and planned operations of potential investment
When the client is a CEO/GM
- Building the business case for a new enterprise
- Determining the “right” first customer for a beta
- Assessing short-term revenue opportunities
When the client is the VP Marketing
- Introducing a new product
- Modifying an existing product for a new market
- Determining product pricing and bundling strategy
- Repositioning an existing product in response to recent events
When the client is a newly hired executive
- Conducting a situation analysis and making recommendations on critical issues
- Evaluating organizational structure and roles
- Executing high-priority tasks
When the client is a business owner
- Developing new marketing channels, partners and products
- Building financial models and scenarios to help drive strategic planning
- Identifying operational efficiencies
- Preparing company for acquisition
Here’s what clients are saying about Peninsula Strategies